Advanced Fermentation Course
In this online fermentation course, you'll learn ancient recipes of fermented foods from around the world, focusing on vegetables with spices, drinks, cheese
In her advanced online fermentation coourse, Chef Mirna Bamieh shares the ancient recipes of fermented vegetables, drinks, sauces, as well as soft cheeses. In this course you will learn complex flavours and various fermentation techniques, that are practiced in traditional kitchens around the world.
Fermented foods are not just about sauerkraut, kombucha and kimchi. There are as many fermentation recipes and techniques, as there are families in this world. Our advanced fermentation course introduces fermented foods and recipes that go deep into ancient traditions of fermentation from around the world. Mirna Bamieh teaches unique flavour combinations, creating sheer magic with vegetables and spices.
Mirna Bamieh is a chef, an artist and the founder of the Palestinian Hosting Society. During her latest project she spent several months in Poland, researching various fermentation techniques and traditions, and putting them into practice. Mirna runs culinary project and hosts tables all around the world. She is on a mission to preserve traditional recipes and give them the attention they deserve in our kitchens, and in our societies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Various techniques for fermenting vegetables with spices; how to make fermented drinks, cheese and even flowers
- Fermented soft cheese and yoghurt ferments, including labneh cheese,
- Vegan cheese of the Middle East (Kishk), made from fermented bulgur (the only nut-free vegan cheese!)
- Advanced fermentation techniques, lilke chillies stuffed with different vegetables and spices
- Two rare recipes of traditional Chili Sauces: Zhug (Yemeni Green Chilli Sauce) and Shatta (red chilli sauce)
- Recipes for zero-waste kitchen, how to ferment what normally goes to waste, but in reality is full of nutrition: Tepache (Mexican drink from pineapple peels) and pickled Watermelon Rinds
- Fermentation in honey
- Ancient healthy elexir: garilc oxymel
- Flavourful fermented spreads (fermented garlic paste and mish yoghurt)
- Different types of kimchi, made with aubergine, broccoli and carrot
- Fermented Hibiscus flowers
- Classic mustard (yes, the classic mustard is fermented!)
- Spicy Indian lemon chutney
- Fermenting vegetables without water
HERE IS A SNEAK PEAK OF EXACT RECIPES AND TECHNIQUES THAT YOU WILL LEARN
(Vegan Cheese from Fermented Bulgur)
(an Ancient Immunity-Boosting Elixir)
Fennel with Dry Fruits and Sweet Spices
(Fermentation Method Without Water)
(Yemeni Green Chilli Hot Sauce)
Indian Lemon Chutney
(Mexican Fermented Pineapple Drink)
Stuffed with Vegetables and Spices
Aubergine, Broccoli and Carrot
Fermented Hibiscus Flowers
(Yoghurt Fermented with Spices)
Fermented String Beans
(Middle Eastern Hot Sauce)
Crunchy Fermented Zucchini
When you purchase this course, you get:
Life-time access to the current version of the course and updates, introduced within next year, following YOUR feedback. The materials include high-quallity video lectures, tutorials and cooking demonstrations, as well as written recipes.
One year personal support from Happy Bellyfish team. It's like having your own fermentation tutor!
One year access to the premium community with other fermentation enthusiasts. It's the easiest to learn ANYTHING if you have a supportive community of peers