Online Course on Basics of Ayurvedic Nutrition
"When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use; when diet is correct, medicine is of no need"
According to Ayurvedic diet, food can be considered as medicine, but it can also become a poison. In our online course you will learn which diet is right for you - based on your personal body type, age, season etc. You will also learn exact recipes for Ayurvedic cooking, which can be prepared in any kitchen.
Ayurvedic nutrition is based on the ancient science of "way of life", which is sometimes referred to as a holistic health-care and well-being system. By choosing the right diet you can prevent most of diseases and solve existing problems in your body. Healthy gut and digestion system are the key to a healthy body and mind.
Why learn about Ayurveda and Ayurvedic foods?
Ayurveda literally means "the science of living", it's an ancient Vedic mind-body health system, which first mentions are dated as early as 5 000 years ago. The Ayurvedic approach is about living in balance with the nature and ourselves. While it offers a holistic approach to our well-being, which includes our bodies, mind and general life style, it believes that the root of 95% of all health problems is rooted in our gut and digestion system.
According to Ayurveda, nothing is for everyone and everything is not for everyone - which means that there is no universal approach when it comes to health and nutrition, and your life style should be determined based on your individual body and personality type. Our online course will help you to find out what type exactly you are and what diet and life style changes you can make to improve your health and avoid many potential diseases.
"An individual that maintains a balanced state of the main elements of the body, adequate digestion, proper excretion, blissful condition of soul, satisfied senses and a happy state of mind is called a healthy person."
― Sushruta sutra, Chapter 15, verse 41
What makes our online course so unique?
In our online course we will introduce you to the Ayurvedic nutrition and cooking, focusing on practical applications of the knowledge. You will test and understand the type of your body and determine exactly what diet you should be following, and how to adjust your daily nutrition and regime accordingly. Our instructor, a professional Ayurvedic doctor and nutritionist, will offer you the necessary guidance. The course is complemented with recipes for your specific body type. Even though Ayurveda originates from India, the recipes are adjusted to universal kitchens, so that you can cook with your regional ingredients - you just need to have a few basic spices in your pantry, which are easily available globally.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
after completing this course ...
- You'll be able to determine your own body type and know exactly what kind of health problems you should pay special attention to, according to your personal body type
- You will learn how to prevent disease, instead of treating it with medications, in Ayurvedic context
- You will get a customized blueprint of a diet and natural remedies for your body type, created by our instructor, Ayurvedic doctor and nutritionist
- You will learn about incompatible foods, that can never be mixed together and why
- You will grasp the basics of Ayurveda, including all basic concepts and principles
- You will be able to understand body types of the members of your family and adjust your / their nutrition and regime accordingly
- You will get lists of foods for all body types and will be able to easily integrate them in every day life
- You will be introduced to the basics of Ayurvedic (natural) remedies against common problems, that help to treat simple conditions with foods and spices
- And if you integrate newly learned knowledge in your daily life, we can guarantee that your digestive health will improve significantly!
What this Course IncludesLife-time access (including all updates) and personal support
When you buy our course you will receive life-time access to all the materials and moreover, all the updates that will be regularly introduced to the course.
High-quality video materials. demonstrations, recipes and bonuses
The course includes video lectures, downloadable materials, personal tests, quizes, cooking demonstrations, detailed techniques and recipes, as well as special bonuses. You will share a classroom with a healthy food expert and learn all the necessary tricks.
Personal support of the course instructor
You will be added to a private Facebook group for all course participants where our instructor will be answering all your questions, providing personal support. It's like having your own private tutor!
Certificate of completion
In case of successful completion of all classes and quizes you will be granted a Certificate of Completion from the HBF School.